Table 2-2. Troubleshooting
TEST OR INSPECTION
1. Control System stops. High Level Warning Light ON; Power On Light ON. (Remote Status Indicator)
Do not flush commodes with tank full.
Check to see if treatment tank is full. Wait about 9 minutes for sewage level to be
reduced to 80 percent of tank capacity. The High Level Light should then go OUT. If,
after 9 minutes, the unit automatically shuts down and both lights remain on:
Turn the power OFF at the junction box and at the vessel' primary breaker.
Drain the tank (paragraph 2-16).
2. Commode warning lights activated by the tank level indicator on the surge/holding tanks.
Check to see if treatment tank is full. Refer to Item 1 of this table.
3. Controlling system not operating, Power On light ON.
Check to see if control module circuit breaker is open (OFF). Close circuit breaker by
turning switch ON.
4. Controlling system not operating, Power Light OFF.
Check to see if vessel' primary circuit breaker to the unit is OFF. Close circuit
breaker by turning switch ON.
5. A remote status pump light constantly lit, Power On light is lit.
Check for loose connection on motor or in control module.
Check all electrical
connections and tighten as required.
Check for defective circuit card assembly or control module assembly. Replace circuit
card or control module assembly as required (paragraph 2-17).
Check for pump motor failure due to low current (winding separation), or high current
(motor overload tripped).
Move the NORMAL/DISABLE-RESET switch to RESET.
If symptom still exists, replace the appropriate pump assembly (Discharge,
Change 1 2-15