(2) Tag, disconnect, and mark location of all wires connected to each end of the circuit breaker.
(3) Remove the mounting nuts (10, FIGURE 2-13) and remove the breaker.
(4) If only the circuit breaker is being replaced, go to step (c) of the following replacement
c. Remove the power relay (14, FIGURE 2-13) as follows:
(1) Open the control module door to reveal the power relay (14, FIGURE 2-13).
(2) Tag, disconnect, and mark location of all wires to the relay.
(4) If only the power relay is being replaced, go to step (b) of the followng replacement procedure.
d. Remove the POWER ON lens and light (2, FIGURE 2-13) as follows:
(1) Remove the hex retaining nut (15, FIGURE 2-13) located on the back side of the module door.
(2) Remove the lens from the front side of the door. Remove the lampholder and bulb from the
back side of the door.
(3) Remove the lamp (bulb) from the holder (16, FIGURE 2-13).
(4) To replace the lampholder tag and disconnect the wire attached to it.
(5) To replace the lens, lamp, or Lampholder go to step (a) of the replacement procedure.
e. To remove the control module assembly as a complete unit, use the following procedure.
(1)Open the control module (junction box) door (19, FIGURE 2-13).
(2) Disconnect the red and the black chlorinating solenoid wires, from the bottom corner terminals
(13, FIGURE 2-13) of the power relay (14) mounted to the back side of the door. Tag with
location of wires.
(3) Remove the red and black solenoid wires that were disconnected above from thepolyethylene
spiral wrapping that harnesses the wiring to the door mounted components.
These are the only wires that have to be disconnected and freed from the door