b. The procedure for replacing the cable on the chlorination solenoid and the backwash solenoid are the same
except where noted. Refer to FIGURE 2-15 for solenoid locations. Connect the appropriate cable as follows:
(1) Run the cable (6) through the same cable connector on the control module assembly that the old
cable was removed from (paragraph 2-17).
(2) Connect the wires to the proper terminals in the control module.
(a) Attach the backwash solenoid wires to their proper terminals on the circuit card (See FIGURE
2-14 for terminal identification).
(b) Attach the chlorination solenoid wires to the terminals (13, FIGURE 2-13) on the power relay
in the control module assembly.
(3) Tighten the cable connector until snug at the control module assembly.
(5) Run the solenoid end of the cable through the connector nut (4, FIGURE 2-15) and elbow (6).
(6) Connect the wires to their proper terminals on the solenoid.
(7) Install the electrical connection cover plate (5, FIGURE 2-15).
c. Restore electrical power at primary breaker (TM 55-1905-223-10).
d. Turn the circuit breaker on the control module to the ON position.
e. Run the sanitation unit and check for proper operation (paragraph 2-6).