Turn electrical power OFF to avoid personal injury.
c. Turn all electrical power OFF to the sanitary unit (paragraph 2-6).
d. Check the TANKFULL DEMAND, and CT GND connections on TB3 in the control module assembly
for tightness (4, FIGURE 2-14). Tighten connections.
e. Conduct startup and run check to check for proper operation (paragraph 2-6).
f. If the sanitary unit still operates only in the continuous mode, do the following:
Turn all electrical power OFF to avoid personal injury.
(1) Turn all electrical power OFF to the sanitary unit.
Toxic and flammable vapors are generated in the sewage system. Provide
ventilation from outside source before removing covers, drain plugs, hoses, and
fittings. void open flames and prolonged breathing of fumes.
(2) Drain the sanitary unit (paragraph 2-16).
(3) Remove the treatment tank cover (paragraph 2-11).
(4) Check the level sensor assembly for cracks, breaks, or other damage. Replace the level
sensor assembly if damaged.
(5) If the level sensor assembly is not damaged, do the following:
(a) Clean the tips of the sensing probes (1, 2, 3, FIGURE 2-3) with a soft bristle non-
metallic brush and mild soap. Be careful not to bend or damage the probes during
(b) Leave the treatment tank cover off the sanitary unit and conduct startup and run check