Table 3-2. Troubleshooting-CONT
TEST OR INSPECTION
LUBE OIL PURIFIER
6. Bowl does not come up to rated speed or is slow to-come up to rated speed.
STEP 1. Check for dirty frame under bowl.
Remove bowl assembly (para. 3-16). Clean frame.
STEP 2. Check for loose clamp plate on worm wheel.
Tighten bolts on worm wheel (para. 3-17).
7. Separator runs out of balance.
STEP 1. Check for incorrectly assembled bowl.
Assemble bowl correctly (para. 3-16).
STEP 2. Check for loose bowl lock ring.
Tighten bowl lock ring (para. 3-16).
8. Oil water separator inoperative when pump switch. and power switch turned on.
STEP 1. Check for defective motor control box assembly.
Repair motor control box assembly, para. 2-26.
STEP 2. Check for defective motorized oil and water pumps.
Repair motorized pump, para. 3-22.
STEP 3. Check for defective control module assembly.
Repair control module assembly, para. 2-28.
SOUND POWERED TELEPHONES
9. Telephone won't transmit ring to other telephones.
STEP 1. Check for defective generator.
Replace generator (para. 3-34 through 3-40).
10. Telephone won't receive ring.
Check for defective relay inside housing, by selecting home station and cranking
Replace relay (para. 3-34 through 3-51:).