(2) Connect piping (11, 12) to time delay (9).
c. Replace Globe Valve.
(1) Position valve (36) and connect piping (34, 35).
(2) Install sector handle (37) and secure with nut (32).
(3) Connect cable (31) to cable mount (33) on sector handle (37).
d. Replace Halon Tank.
(1) Fire foam nozzles.
(a) Install fire foam nozzle (3, Figure 3-6) on threaded end of metallic pipe (1).
(b) Secure with union (2).
(c) Repeat steps for remaining nozzles.
(2) Halon nozzles.
(a) Install halon nozzle (1, Figure 3-5) on threaded end of metallic pipe (2).
(b) Position pipe wrench over nozzle with clockwise rotation to secure nozzle to metallic pipe
in halon system.
(c) Repeat steps for remaining halon nozzle.
(3) Electro-pneumatic actuator.
(a) Install actuator (18) in valve (19, Figure 3-4) on halon tank (20).
(b) Install male adapter (17) on actuator.
(4) Hose assembly.
(a) Position hose assembly over halon tank.
(b) Connect hose connector (14) on opposite end of hose (15) to pipe fitting (13).
(c) Connect hose connector (16) to male adapter on halon tank.
e. Replace Carbon Dioxide Cylinder.
(1) Hose assembly.
(a) Position hose assembly over cylinder.
(b) Connect hose connector (28) on opposite end of discharge hose (24) to pipe fitting (27).