This task covers:
INITIAL SETUP :
Tool kit, general mechanic's,
Motor control box assembly removed as
specified in paragraph 2-26 .
Tool kit, electrician's,
Solid state relay P/N 480D10-12
Relay P/N LRl-D09307
Electromagnetic relay P/N 20114-82
Contactor P/N LCI-EC03M
Warning tags, Item 1, Appendix C
a. Motor control box assembly.
Remove four hex plain nuts (19), lockwashers (18) and machine bolts (17) to remove motor control
box assembly (20).
(1) Position motor control box assembly (20) on a clean, flat surface.
(2) Remove four machine screws (16) securing panel (4) to housing (21).
(3) Remove panel from housing.
(4) Position panel for disassembly.
c. Solid state relay SR1 through SR4.
(1) Loosen four terminal screws (1) on relay (3).
(2) Tag and disconnect electrical leads.
(3) Remove two mounting screws (2).