(4) Remove relay (3) from panel (4). Note orientation of relay for assembly.
(5) Repeat steps (1) through (4) to remove three remaining relays.
d. Relay OR1, OR2 (1.6 - 2.5 AMP)
Remove plug in relays (6) from each mounting pad (5) of ORI and OR2, by pulling each relay out of
its socket. Note orientation of relay for assembly.
e. Electromagnetic relay (24 Vdc) R1.
Remove plug in relay (7), by pulling relay out of socket (7). Note orientation of relay for assembly.
f. Fuseholder block.
(2) Remove two machine screws (10).
(3) Remove fuseholder block from panel (4).
(1) Tag and, using a soldering iron, unsolder electrical wires from contactor (11).
(2) Remove four machine screws (12).
(3) Remove contactor.
h. Terminal board end TB6, TB7, TB8.
rear of terminal board ends (13).
(2) Remove two machine screws (14) from each of three terminal board ends.
(3) Remove terminal board ends.
Repair of motor control box assembly consists of replacing solid state relays (3), relays (6),
electromagnetic relay (7), and contactor (11).
a. Terminal board end TB6, TB7, TB8.
(1) Position panel (4) on clean flat surface.