(2) Install four machine screws (12), lockwashers (11), and plain hex nuts (15) and secure meter to front
(3) Connect electrical leads to meter by installing two plain hex nuts (15) on terminal studs (16) at rear
of meter (31).
(4) Remove tags.
r. Apply adhesive (30) and attach shock cushion (29) on cover (27).
s. Cover (27).
(1) Position cover gasket (28) and cover (27) over mounting screw holes on right side of silk screened
(2) Install eight machine screws (12) and secure cover to silk screened box.
a. Position mounting rack (55) on a clean flat surface.
b. Install receiver module into mounting rack.
c. Install four machine screws (1) with lockwashers (2) and flatwasher (3) and secure receiver module to
d. Position mounting rack (55) with receiver module over mounting bolt holes on support rack.
e. Install four machine bolts (4), flat washers (5), lockwashers (6), and plain hex nuts (7) and secure
mounting rack to support mount.
f. Electrical receptacle connector (39) and receptacle plugs (45, 4.9).
(1) Connect electrical receptacle connector (39) to electrical receptacle (38). Remove tag.
(2) Receptacle plug (45).
(a) Remove protective cap (47) and jumper wire (46).
(b) Connect receptacle plug (45) to electrical receptacle (44).
(3) Connect receptacle plug (49) to electrical receptacle (48). Remove tag.
g. Restore electrical power to tank level indicator systems at panel L102. Remove tag.