FIGURE 3-206. Repair Copper Solder Adapter Joints (Typical).
Repair at this level of maintenance is by replacement of the copper solder adapter/connector (3). Refer
to TB 55-1900-201-45/1.
a. Install copper solder adapter/connector (3) in piping system.
(1) Position solder adapter/connector (3) between inlet piping (2) and outlet piping (4).
(2) Solder copper adapter/connector joint (3); refer to TB 55-1900-201-45/1 for procedures.
b. Operational check.
(1) Remove warning tag and turn on electrical power at ship services switchboard.
(2) Operate system; refer to TM 55-1905-223-10.
(3) Open inlet valve (1) and outlet valve (5).
(4) Check for leaks in system and reseat connection as necessary.