FIGURE 3-212. Repair Welded Valves (Typical).
(3) Trace outlet piping (4) to nearest isolation valve.
(4) Close isolation valve (5).
b. Remove valve from system.
Use extreme care when breaking system connections.
Escaping pressure and/or fluids could cause injury.
Clean up spills immediately. Spills create an unsafe
(1) Position pail to catch spillage.
(2) Remove valve (3) from piping system; refer to TB 55-1900-201-45/1 for detailed procedures.
Repair at this level of maintenance is by replacement of the welded valves.
a. Install valve in system.
(1) Position valve (3) in piping system and weld; refer to TM 55-1900-204-24, for detailed