4-17. Repair Circulation Heater. (Figure 4-7)
This task covers:
INITIAL SETUP :
Tool kit, general mechanic's,
Electrical power to lube oil
purifier heater turned OFF at
Tool kit, electrician's,
P205 power/lighting panel and
tagged "Out of Service - Do Not
Suction and discharge valves closed
Heater element assembly
and tagged "Out of Service - Do
Warning tags, Item 1, Appendix C
a. Heater Element Assembly.
(1) Remove four screws (4).
(2) Remove terminal cover (5) from heater element assembly (3).
(3) Tag and disconnect electrical wiring from terminals at heater element assembly.
(4) Disconnect fittings (6) and remove wire harness (17) from heater element assembly.
(5) Remove nuts (16) and bolts (1) from heater flanges (2).
(6) Lift heater element assembly out of circulation heater (15).
(7) Remove gasket (7).
b. Heater Thermostat.
(1) Remove four screws (10).
(2) Separate and position cover (9) with thermostat control circuit leads (14) clear of opening to
junction box (8).