This task covers:
INITIAL SETUP :
Tool kit, general mechanic's,
Shut down - TM 55-1905-223-10
Suction and discharge valves closed
and tagged "Out of Service - Do
Angle valve P/N 203927
Valve assembly P/N 201720
Warning tags, Item 1, Appendix C
a. Angle Valve/Sight Glass.
(1) Slowly open vent valve (6, Sheet 1) to relieve pressure in housing (5).
(2) Open drain valve (7) and completely drain liquid from housing.
(3) Open valves (2).
(4) Disconnect couplers (3).
(5) Remove angle valve/sight glass (1) from housing.
(6) Remove gaskets (4).
b. Inlet/Outlet Plates.
Refer to removal procedures paragraph 3-20.
c. Differential Pressure Gage/Valve Assembly.
(1) Open root valves (25, Sheet.2) to release residual pressure and liquid in pressure lines.
(2) At bottom of instrument panel (8), disconnect tube coupling nuts (30).
(3) Remove eight hex self-locking nuts (18) and hex head capscrews (17) securing instrument
panel to mounting bracket (20).