Above + 32
+ 40 to-10
0 to -65
+ 5 to-23
D - Daily
M - Monthly
OEA Lubricating oil, ice,
GAA Grease, automotive
3. OIL CAN POINTS. Lubricate control linkages, clevises, pins and all exposed adjusting threads with OE/ HDO.
4. OIL LEVEL GAGE. Check oil level daily before starting engine. Add oil as required to bring it to full mark.
5. AIR CLEANER. Disassemble and remove dirty oil and sludge from reservoir. Wash all parts in clean fuel oil. Refill
reservoir with OE/HDO.
6. OIL FILTER. Drain oil from crankcase (See note 7). Remove filter element, clean housing and install new element.
Fill crankcase with 15 qts (14.19 liters) of oil (OE/HDO). Operate engine 5 minutes, check for leaks, check crankcase oil
level and bring to full mark.
7. CRANKCASE DRAIN. Do not drain oil into bilges. Use oil separation system to collect drained oil.
Card 5 of 30