Table 2-2. Troubleshooting - CONT
TEST OR INSPECTION
6. All lights OFF. System not operating.
Check to see if normal/disable switch is in the DISABLE position. Set switch to normal
operational mode (paragraph 2-6).
7. Pump Motor and High Level lights, on the Remote Status Panel, flashing in sequence with the exception of
one or more lights.
Check to see if light emitting diode(s) are defective. Replace the Remove Status
Indicator Panel (TM 55-1905-223-24-18).
8. Unit stops or fails to run in any mode.
Check to see if primary circuit breaker is OFF. Refer to Item 3 of this table.
Loose electrical connection. Check connections and secure.
Check for broken wiring. Check wiring for breaks. Replace as necessary.
Check for defective control module assembly.
Check control module assembly.
Replace as required (paragraph 2-17).
Burned out pump motor. Replace the faulty centrifugal pump system (paragraph 2-20,
2-21, or 2-22).
9. Unit will operate only in continuous (manual) mode.
Check to see if level sensor is defective. Check the level sensor assembly (paragraph
2-19). Replace as required.
10. Mode switch fails to change mode of operation when manually set.
Check to see if control module circuit board is defective. Replace the circuit board
assembly (paragraph 2-17).